S H I P P I N G & R E T U R N S
Getting your purchases to you quickly and safely is one of our top priorities.
Of course delivery charges will vary depending on where you want your items delivered to and how quickly.
After you have placed your order we will send you an email confirmation and you will then be sent a separate email informing you when your jewellery or artwork has been dispatched.
Please be advised that if we have the item you have ordered in stock, we will despatch it as soon as possible.
If we do not, we will advise you of this at the time of ordering and will dispatch the item when it is finished and packaged.
Should you require your order urgently or for a special date please make sure you contact us PRIOR to placing your order.
Please also contact us to discuss any special requirements you may have.
Finally, The dispatch of all orders is subject to payment authorisation and a receipt will be provided with your purchases.
If for any reason you are not totally satisfied with your online purchase simply return it within 10 working days of delivery, in its original and unused saleable condition, together with its packaging and receipt. Contact me via email or phone for the address email@example.com or +44 07950 332239
We will refund you the full amount of the standard goods, excluding any shipping charges. Our Money Back Guarantee does NOT apply to our Gift Voucher, customised products e.g. engraved or bespoke orders or products that include any other alterations. In certain circumstances, these will be considered on a case by case basis at our own discretion.
To take advantage of our Money Back Guarantee you must do the following:
* State the reason for the return and whether you would like us to exchange or refund the item.
* Return the item in its unworn, pristine and re-saleable condition with its original product packaging and receipt.
* Package the item securely and adequately. Be careful when packaging the jewellery as you will be held responsible for any damage/scratching incurred in transit.
* Return by registered post or courier ensuring item is adequately insured for its full value. Please note that you will be responsible for all delivery charges.
* Mark the shipping documents / waybill with 'Return of British Goods' if you are returning the goods from outside the EU.
If you need any help or advice please do not hesitate to call us on +44 (0)7950332239 or email us at
Please note that this money back guarantee only applies to purchases through this online shop.
This does not affect your statutory rights.